Hey, check it out, my Ten Thousand Saints Spotify playlist gets a shout out on Galleycat.
Dick Cheney writes a memoir and comedy ensues.
- The Onion: Cheney Memoir Reveals He’s Going To Live Full Life Without Remorse And There’s Nothing We Can Do About It
- @TheTweetOfGod: 1. Buy Dick Cheney’s memoir. 2. Tie it to a board. 3. Pour water on it. 4. Demand the truth. 5. Fail to get it.
- @alecbaldwin: Cover of Cheney’s book looks like he’s maitre’d at the lounge in Hell. Table for how many?
- Mike Lukovich, AJC’s Pulitzer-winning political cartoonist weighs in
- This faux diary entry at Medium Large
- The Taiwanese animator dudes offer their surreal take
Coming soon?: Fight Club – The Musical
Some guy’s take on the recent banning of Haruki Murakami’s Norwegian Wood by a New Jersey school district:
Here we see the intersection of parental values being offended, the hypersexualisation of our youth and the homosexual agenda being pushed. This just illustrates why a lot of American parents are not willing to entrust their children to the public schools any more.
Bookslut says: “ Apparently people ask him questions and then record his answers, despite obvious problems with that…” Heh.