Is that even grammatically correct? No idea. More items of interest:
- Russ interviews Hillary Jordan, author of Mudbound
- Largehearted Boy’s Booknotes features Lauren Groff, author of The Monsters of Templeton. BGB’s Nitro reviewed the book here, and I finished it on an airplane last night. Excellent.
- What Slate’s reading this month.
- Geraldine Brooks (People of the Book) is interviewed on KCRW’s Bookworm.
- British author banned from entry to US on grounds of “moral turpitude”
- Science Fiction book awards are going literary. The Hugo Awards shortlist includes Michael Chabon’s The Yiddish Policemen’s Union, and the Arthur C. Clarke Award shortlist includes Steven Hall’s The Raw Shark Texts (coming soon to the ATL)